Insurance Sales Agent Make An Hour
How much does an entry level insurance agent make in the united states.
Insurance sales agent make an hour. The national average salary for a insurance sales representative is 33 197 in united states. Visit payscale to research insurance sales agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more. An insurance sales agent in the tampa fl area area reported making 18 per hour. How much does a insurance sales representative make.
High school diploma or equivalent. The average salary for an insurance sales agent is 38 463. Moderate term on the job training. 231 salaries reported updated at jul 27 2020.
To estimate the most accurate weekly salary range for insurance sales agent jobs ziprecruiter continuously scans its database of millions of active jobs published. As of may 25 2020 the average hourly pay for an insurance agent in the united states is 25 an hour. While ziprecruiter is seeing hourly wages as high as 48 08 and as low as 8 41 the majority of insurance agent wages currently range between 15 25th percentile to 29 75th percentile across the united states. The average hourly rate for insurance agent ranges from 22 to 28 with the average hourly pay of 25.
Having worked for an insurance agent it is important to note that most insurance agents are paid based on a commission scale that relates directly to the amount of insurance premium they collect. People working as an insurance sales agent in your area are making on average 979 per week or the same as the national average weekly salary of 979. The average salary for an insurance sales agent in canada is c 41 631. 10 faster than average employment change 2018 28.
What insurance sales agents do. Salary estimates are based on 442 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance sales representative employees. Ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for insurance sales agent salaries. Number of jobs 2018.
Insurance sales agents contact potential customers and sell one. 24 49 per hour typical entry level education. Filter by location to see insurance sales representative salaries in your area. The total hourly cash compensation which includes base and short term incentives can vary anywhere from 26 to 31 with the average total hourly cash compensation of 26.
- Insurance Producer Vs Broker
- Insurance Marketplace Lagrange In
- Insurance Producer Jobs From Home
- Insurance Plus Groesbeck Tx
- Insurance Journal Top 100 Agents
- Insurance Quote Online Windsor
- Insurance Lawyer Jobs Melbourne
- Insurance Policy Number Medibank
- Insurance Premium Monthly Or Yearly
- Insurance Information Institute Twitter
- Insurance Policy With Investment
- Insurance Law Questions And Answers
- Insurance On A Tesla Model Y
- Insurance Institute Exam Results
- Insurance Policy Uk Definition
- Insurance Information Institute Statistics
- Insurance Office Of America Aliso Viejo Ca
- Insurance Quotes Phone Numbers
- Insurance Quotes Online Pet
- Insurance Policy Group Number Kaiser